What 10-Yard Dumpsters Are Best For
There are several different types of projects that a 10-yard dumpster is well-suited for. When you have a larger scale project ahead of you, a smaller dumpster may not cut it. That said, for smaller projects, you don’t need a big dumpster and won’t want to manage one.
A 10-yard dumpster is perfect for a variety of small-scale projects. Example uses for a 10 yard dumpster include:
- Cleaning out debris from a basement or garage
- 250 square foot deck removal
- 1,500 square foot of asphalt roofing shingles (single layer)
- Small kitchen or bathroom remodeling projects
- Concrete removal projects such as removing a small walkway
- Small asphalt removal projects like removing a single car driveway
- Removing shrubs from your front yard
- Disposing of clean fill for a small addition on your home
The graphic below highlights that a 10 yard dumpster will hold about 10 3’x2’x4.5′ dressers, 50 contractor garbage bags, or 3 truck beds of waste.
We Deliver Throughout New Jersey
At Hometown Waste, we serve areas throughout New Jersey. We deliver to the following counties and beyond:
To schedule your delivery, please reach out to a member of our team. We’ll work with you to determine the best day and time to deliver your 10-yard dumpster. We’ll even deliver to you on Saturdays. Please reach out if you’re unsure whether we’re able to deliver a dumpster to your NJ home or business.
Get a 10-Yard Dumpster Quote
No job is too big at Hometown Waste. If you have an estate cleanout, renovation or other type of waste-producing project coming up, you’ll be happy to know that our dumpster delivery services are convenient and easy.