What 20-Yard Dumpsters Are Best For
Our 20-yard dumpsters work well for small to mid-size projects. If you have a mid-size project to complete and need a little more space than a 10-yard dumpster offers, a 20-yard dumpster rental might be the perfect solution.
A 20-yard dumpster is one of our most common rentals. Examples of uses for a 20 yard dumpster include:
- A mid-size garage or attic cleanout
- Kitchen remodeling project that includes flooring, cabinets, and plaster
- Removing 2,500-3000 square feet of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Removing 300-400 square feet of decking
- Flooring and carpet removal for a larger home
- Leveling a small area of land for foundation of a home and disposing of the clean fill
- Removing a handful of shrubs from your yard
- Mid-size asphalt and concrete removal projects such as removing a driveway
Where We Deliver
Our dumpster rentals are the perfect way to easily and efficiently dispose of a variety of materials — reach out to us to see for yourself.
Contact Hometown Waste for 20-Yard Dumpsters
With a renovation or cleaning project coming up in NJ, you may not have thought about disposing of old materials. Choose a dumpster rental from Hometown Waste for a variety of options — no job is too big for us!
To learn more about our services or schedule a dumpster delivery, contact us today.
Submit your review
Always there when I needed a dumpster, great and fast service. I am very satisfied with them and would highly recommend!!
Good service and dumpster showed up on time. It was the perfect size for my bathroom remodel.