Business owners, homeowners and contractors need reliable access to dumpster rentals for all kinds of projects. Whether you’re completing a minor renovation, garage cleanout or demolition, Hometown Waste & Recycling Services Inc. has your solutions.
We make it easy to rent a dumpster in Trenton or Mercer County, New Jersey, and surrounding areas. You can choose from our assortment of four sizing options. Enjoy our competitive pricing and flexible scheduling for pickups on weekdays and Saturdays.
What Dumpster Rental Size Do You Need?
At Hometown Waste, we have residential, commercial or construction dumpster rentals to suit your needs. Follow our sizing guidelines to select a roll-off container.
A 10-yard container is ideal for small cleaning projects or renovations. These dumpsters can fit many small items.
A 20-yard container works well for mid-sized residential projects. These dumpsters can fit large or bulky items, like appliances and furniture.
A 30-yard container is excellent for significant yard work or full-home renovations. These dumpsters typically fit in a two-car driveway and can hold many items, like appliances and furniture.
A 40-yard container works well for commercial tasks. These dumpsters measure 22 feet lengthwise by 8 feet wide and 8 feet tall and can help dispose of renovation, construction or demolition materials.
Same-Day Delivery for All Kinds of Projects
We’re proud to offer same-day deliveries so you can quickly get the waste solutions you need. We provide dumpster rentals in and around Trenton, New Jersey, for the following projects:
- Roofing: A roofing rental dumpster can hold asphalt or wood shingles, tiles, gravel, flashing, trim, felt paper and underlay.
- Household cleaning: A residential rental dumpster works well for spring cleaning and cleaning your garage, attic or living spaces.
- Yard work or landscaping: A landscaping rental dumpster helps dispose of debris, shrubbery, branches and trees.
- Asphalt, concrete or dirt removal: An asphalt rental dumpster, concrete rental dumpster or dirt rental dumpster works well when you need to remove or rebuild a patio, swimming pool, walkway, sidewalk or road.
- Construction and demolition projects: A construction rental dumpster or demolition rental dumpster accommodates many large or heavy materials you need to dispose of while renovating, building or demolishing a property.
Contact Hometown Waste to Rent a Dumpster in Trenton
Need a rental dumpster for a current or upcoming project? Hometown Waste has supplied over 35,000 dumpster rentals to customers throughout New Jersey for the last decade.
Contact An Agent Today
For any inquiries or for multiple dumpster rental bookings, fill in our quick contact form. We'll be in touch within the next 24 hours! Or call us directly on 732-525-2555 to speak to an agent.